LATA Media Awards
The LATA Media Awards recognise innovation and excellence across the British travel media landscape with a specific focus on Latin America.
The awards aim to celebrate and encourage inspiring and creative Latin America stories are awarded in the following categories:
- Consumer Newspaper Feature of the Year Award (print a/o online)
- Consumer Magazine Feature of the Year Award (Print a/o online)
- Trade Publication Feature of the Year Award
- Online Blog Feature of the Year Award
- Top published Latin America photo
- Best Self-Published Award (i.e. LATA Member Company Blog/Website)
The awards are judged by destination experts from the Latin America Travel Association and by a final expert media panel.
LATA are currently taking submissions for the LATA Media Awards 2016.
How to enter
Submissions for the LATA Media Awards will open in late 2016.